IGNORED

Harley luggage

onerider

Guest tx2sturgis

Yamaha sells one I believe, you can see it online at the yamaha website, or have your dealer order it. Also, if you go to ebay and type in the search term "venture trunk bag" it will show several results.

I have not tried a T-bag or Dekker trunk bag on the Venture, since the rack is smaller, so I cant help you with that. However, I do use a T-BAG 'Dresser' type bag, which sits on the rear seat...it fits both my Harley ElectraGlide, and my RSV. It is a very handy item when traveling, but of course, its for traveling solo.

Hope this helps!

http://www.tbags.com/images/enlarge/dresser_03.gif

Brian, yes thanks for the help. I don't believe Yammy makes a large bag to go on the RSV trunk rack. Their's all seem to be for the sissy bar racks & I think sit too high on a truck. But the other bag you show on your Harley rack is something more like I'm looking for.

Thanks again,

Robert

Thanks everyone for all the input. There are some nice looking pieces of trunk luggage being used. Decided to go with Yamaha's Cordura trunk rack bag & expandable tank bag. That should give us all the capacity two of us will ever need - (Ya right!!)

Robert