IGNORED

Ride thru the park before fall really sets in.

friesman

I thought I should take a ride thru Wascana Park in Regina SK. today before the first frost of the season that is forecast tonight takes most of the leaves. It was a good time to try out Drift camera and take a short ride thru what is touted as the largest urban park in North America. Then I went into downtown a bit until the 2gb card filled up. Ive got the Drift set at 1080 res but I am sure that You Tube really drops resolution. I am really happy with the camera and mount it in a couple of places on the bike, but still like the low mount point on the front crash bar the best for around town.

Brian

That is a WAY cool perspective, different than all the usual through-the-wind-screen vidoes.

The demonstration of reverse gear was kind of neat, like to see more of that.

And how you can make that thing sound like an old John Deere tractor, reminds me of summers spent on the prairies in my youth.

Did anyone else find watching the suspension so enthralling that you realize you aren't watching the scenery go by?

Great Video Brian

How did you mount yours to your crash bar? I use mine on my helmet for now to see my perspective. Ray

Ray, i just used the clamp that came with the Drift on the crash bar and it works fine down there, and I like the perspective. But on the highway i like to put it up on the handlebars where its protected from rocks and bugs.

Swifty, I apologize for the exhaust leak, but I also think I may have something going on in the transmission or clutch as I get a rattle just as the throttle is lightly on but it disappears under more throttle or if I back off. It kinda has me worried, I hope its minor, but I really gont know how to find out what the noise is for sure..:(

Brian