IGNORED

I thought I knew, but I have no idea...please help.

I have a 1996 Royal Star XVZ13 something. I cannot for the life of me figure out what bike I have.( XVZ13A/AC/AT/ATC/LT or a LTC. I have a service manual but I seem to be broken when it comes to reading the CODES or when to start or stop reading them. Under my seat above the little tool kit it reads...

4NK1-010

C

Does the C stand for?

Also confused as to why inbetween my VIN code it has a 2 inbetween the two parts. I guess I am actually trying to figure out if I have a California model. I can't seem to find any parts to make it California legal..thank goodness. I bought the bike used and am confused. Thank you all, and if more info is needed just let me know. Thanks All!!!

I was afraid of that but didn't want to believe it...I looked on the bottom side of the seat and it states to

Engine family: TYMI.3PAGARA and to only use gas 91 ROM min. The sticker is messed up in some of the places I think will tell me for sure. I just can't seem to find any of the "California" extras on the bike stated in the service manual or extra exhaust stuff or tubes off the carbs or tank running to a catch can behind seat...has me stummped. The bike sure runs good and I love it. Just had me confused a bit...lol. Thank you for the input!

That code on the sticker TYM1.3PAGARA tells ALL! I ran a search on it and it lists EVERY 96 model motorcycleon the market that year. Pretty interesting. Says the 96 XVZ13ATC has 55 hp and 111 ft pounds of torque, according to the gov...hmmm...I guess I need to look a bit closer and see why I can't seem to seeany of the CA emission junk hidden..HA!....