IGNORED

Home from PiP

stardbog

Just to chime in. Get home in one pice from Pork in the Pines, Ride was nice just gas and go 12 hours strait.

Once again I realy dont have enough words to say thanks to all of you guys hosting this great event. Who ever didnt come for whotever reason, make sure to put date in your calendar. I have laugh my ass of, meet new friends and get drunk old ones :group cheers: right Renate?

:sign It wasnt me::doh::sign brain fart:

Love you all.

Just to chime in. Get home in one pice from Pork in the Pines, Ride was nice just gas and go 12 hours strait.

Once again I realy dont have enough words to say thanks to all of you guys hosting this great event. Who ever didnt come for whotever reason, make sure to put date in your calendar. I have laugh my ass of, meet new friends and get drunk old ones :group cheers: right Renate?

Love you all.

as long as i,ve known her she,s never drank 3 beers. you must have that effect on women dan,,,,lol

who me ? :whistling:

who

:sign It wasnt me::doh::sign brain fart:

Love you all.