IGNORED

Hopnel Trunk Bibs

Pilot

I have called about 6 places that have the Hopnel Tuxedo Trunk Bib advertised on their web site to see if they had them in stock or if they could call their supplier and see if they could still get them. Negative I'm sorry to say. So if anyone finds an avenue for them please advise others here. I'm still looking and if I run across a source I will let you all know. Good hunting!

JC Whitney has trunk bibs.

Not sure if they are what your looking for but I have one on my trunk..

You can see part of it on the attached photos.

Note: The chrome rack came from JC WHitney also.. but I would never buy another chrome rack from them... it's cheap chrome!!!

Note: The chrome rack came from JC WHitney also.. but I would never buy another chrome rack from them... it's cheap chrome!!!

That's the Hopnel and they are a discontinued item (no longer available) and so far I have called over a dozen dealers and they have all told me they can't get them anymore. I will email this guy on ebay but at $54.00 that's about twice the price. Might not have a choice if I can't find one sitting on a shelf some where.

That's the Hopnel and they are a discontinued item (no longer available) and so far I have called over a dozen dealers and they have all told me they can't get them anymore. I will email this guy on ebay but at $54.00 that's about twice the price. Might not have a choice if I can't find one sitting on a shelf some where.

Looks like our local leather tooler (Beer30) may have an opportunity to fill a gap in the market.

That's the Hopnel and they are a discontinued item (no longer available) and so far I have called over a dozen dealers and they have all told me they can't get them anymore.

Well my friend, you are absolutely correct and please dont think that I doubted you, but in an effort to help you, I too called JC Whitney, and gave them the part number I ordered off my reciept when I purchased mine (back in 2005) and she (tiffany) said that they have zero of them in stock and that is a discontinued item... and can not get them anymore...

Mine was actually called a "Tuxedo Trunk Bib"...not a Hopnel...so now I am searching for a Tuxedo type bib to see if I can locate one of those for you some place...

As Swartzenager said: I'll be bak :thumbsup2:

EDIT: Ok I'm Bak....and must say I can not find one either bud...sorry..I tried..But it looks like Keitho found it for you. The one Kietho shows (next post below) is the same one I have

Looks like our local leather tooler (Beer30) may have an opportunity to fill a gap in the market.

I asked the "BOSS" if I could have enough time off to do leather . Guess what the answer was ? :no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no: Give up some DQ's and M & E's ! Now what would you do ?

BEER30

Nice looking Angel City Tee you have on there Mr Eck.I met Wayne Smith,the owner of Angel city, last year up here in NC.Seems like a great place for a Venture rally.

Nice looking Angel City Tee you have on there Mr Eck.I met Wayne Smith,the owner of Angel city, last year up here in NC.Seems like a great place for a Venture rally.

It is a very nice place to have a M&E, but the only thing I dont like about it is that you have to travel on a dirt road to get back to where it is...

When you get 3,000 motorcycles on a dirst road your really not going to have a clean bike when you get there...

The place is still growing.....

When I went there, we stayed about two exits south on I-75 of where it is because there is really NOTHING at the intersection where you get off to go to it..the place is out in the middle of nowhere..and after one day, of being there, you are ready to go some place else.

Heith I also found this site. I have not called them yet as it's a Canadian site (I'll email them today) and I never did business out of the good old USA. Not that I wouldn't do business with them. My question to you good folks is has anyone ever done business with these people?

Heith I also found this site. I have not called them yet as it's a Canadian site (I'll email them today) and I never did business out of the good old USA. Not that I wouldn't do business with them. My question to you good folks is has anyone ever done business with these people?

Yes I have dealt with him in the past and so have others that I ride with, he lives about 15 minutes from where I live so it is real convenient. Too bad he could not help you. Good luck.

Keith.

WOW...figured that somebody would have them. I tell you what, I have one on my '99. I like it a LOT but will sell it to you. How about ONE MILLION DOLLARS?????? :)

Hey...I DID say that I like it a LOT.

I think I still have a Monopoly game in storage. Let me look and see how much money is in it and I will get back to you...........You did want cash right?:mo money: