IGNORED

Big kudos for Mark and Ron at Asheville

Venturous Randy

I just want to say a big thanks to Mark, Warrior/Honeybee, for all the effort and enthuasiam that he put into our Asheville Rally this year. He did a great job and made a great get together even better.

I also want to thank Ron, Sylwoody, and his wife Katrina for also bringing a fantastic setup for us to gather and be able to get out of the rain and hangout. And, again this year, they brought some incrediblely good wine that Ron's father makes. They stayed over with us Sunday night and we had a great ride over the Blue Ridge Parkway Sunday to Cherokee and had a great meal at Grannie's Restaurant.

I just can not believe the weekend is over with.

RandyA

Ditto to all that. I loved the show the last night I was there. Wine was really good and I think we had a blast even with all that rain, thunder & lightning. Also we all have a new found appreciation for the outdoors (as long as it's dark):whistling:I'm thinking sweet cheeks should do a show next time as well.

Hope we get to do this again really soon. Thanks for the wine Ron and tell Katrina the bathroom trips were a blast with Robin & Beth. Think Beth needs a camera next time to prove the butt print was there. :Laugh:

Margaret