Royalstargazer

On the Yamaha web page you can search for dealers by location , they publish their hours and contact information.

I see a few that are open on Sundays, make sure you get a gasket for the cover also, you are going to need that.

Here is a llink that may work.

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/dealers/locator.aspx?ls=star#Motorcycles|Cadillac, MI||

Back on the road, after finding clutch plates in stock at a dealer that was open on a Sunday.:cool10:

The clutch plates were shot. Some right down to the metal. Been slipping since around 5k miles. Started with OD getting on the freeway. Then 4th started slipping. At around 55k, I replaced the pressure plate with a Barnett Vmax plate. Didn't even look at the friction plates at that time. Maybe I should have.:confused24: So, this weekend was the maiden voyage with my newly built trailer. Pulled great after the addition of the cooler rack on the tongue. After two tanks, it looks like around 32mpg @ 70mph mostly freeway. So anyways, back to the clutch. When I got to Cadillac, after drowning on the ride up Friday, was doing the bike rodeo, slow ride, I finished and rode over to park the bike and the clutch just quit, without warning late Saturday evening after a great ride thru the area. Spent 2 1/2 hours replacing the clutch and changing to oil twice. Rode it home instead of :mytruck1:. Gonna clean it up tomorrow, and maybe do one more oil change. Other than that, all is well.