IGNORED

Venture Rider in Grand Rapids, Oh

BuckShot

Met Jack and Kay Ruen from down around Lima area yesterday in Grand Rapids,Oh. Very nice couple and fairly new to the venture. They had not heard of Ventureriders.Org so the wife and I told them about us and invited them to look around and join. Hope to see them on the site. :thumbsup:

Nice stalking there Gil!

:thumbsup2:

LOL Brad, Told them they were the first Venture riders that I had found that didn't know about the site. Told them I was going to stalk them and they laughed. They sounded interested in the site and couldn't believe the help with the bike they could get here and all the meet and eats and get togethers we have.

Met Jack and Kay Ruen from down around Lima area yesterday in Grand Rapids,Oh. Very nice couple and fairly new to the venture. They had not heard of Ventureriders.Org so the wife and I told them about us and invited them to look around and join. Hope to see them on the site. :thumbsup:

Let them know if they use ventureriders.org it wont get them there,there is no s its just venturerider.org. FYI. :whistling:

Joe

Let them know if they use ventureriders.org it wont get them there,there is no s its just venturerider.org. FYI. :whistling:

Joe

oops my mistake, could have been my typing also :doh: ....I have their phone no. so I'll call in a few days. Maybe set up a ride with them.