IGNORED

2012 Asheville ICE list

Venturous Randy

For those coming to the Asheville Rally, I always like to do an "In Case of Emergency" list. Thankfully, we have not had to use the info for a crash situation, but it was used for coordinating of meet-ups.

I would like to use this format so I can just do a cut & paste: It also helps if you keep it a simple font and no color.

Your name(s), phone numbers, where staying, estimated arrival, emergency contact number with name or relationship.

Randy Atkins 423-726-0431 , KOA, Thur afternoon, 423-335-1484, son

Please forward it to my home email; rsatkins@comcast.net or PM me here.

I will have copies for everyone who is on the list upon arrival and will be glad to e-mail you a copy before you leave if I have the info by Wednesday or I will see if Warrior can make copies for those that show up early.

Thanks,

RandyA

I think this a great idea Randy and should be done on all of our functions.

I know it's gruesome thinking but I have wondered since I'm still fairly new here if some emergency was to arise if anyone here would ever know. Because I know if you did you would care. :bighug:We do however keep that information in a red plastic cover tucked inside our helmets just in case.

Edited by playboy

I think this a great idea Randy and should be done on all of or functions.

I know it's gruesome thinking but I have wondered since I'm still fairly new here if some emergency was to arise if anyone here would ever know. Because I know if you did you would care. :bighug:We do however keep that information in a red plastic cover tucked inside our helmets just in case.

We had an incident at Vogal years ago and even though it was not life threatening, it did require a hospital trip. But, it did not seem like anyone had access to those that were back at the campsite to come and get the bike. So, on our first Asheville Rally, I started the ICE list and if nothing else it does help each get in touch. I do not put the info on here and just try to give copies to those that contributed their information.

One other thing is I carry an ICE list with me at all times that has several names that can be contacted if necessary.

RandyA