IGNORED

Excellent Customer Service - J&M Audio

Gray Ghost

We have a JMCB-2003 on Elizabeth's Kawasaki so we can talk on rides. It started acting up on us recently and I contacted their customer service for some help to pinpoint the issue. John Lazzeroni sent me several emails detailing test steps that isolated the problem to the unit itself. He could have told me that it was time for a new one (it was out of warranty), but he had me send it in and they repaired it for less than half what a new one would have cost. They also shipped promptly to get it back to us.

While the unit was being repaired we were back using a handheld and throat mike. We had forgotten how frustrating that was. If you are trying to communicate with a bike without the built-in CB, you should give the J&M a look.

They do be a company that values it's customers. When we bought the 89, it was the first bike we've ever had with an intercom/CB. We bought the J & M helmet speakers, microphones, and cables, and they worked great....for a year and a half. We were on a trip and one speaker started kicking out in my helmet, and I traced it down to the short cable between the helmet connector and the coil cord connector. I contacted them and they told me to send it to them with a copy of the receipt. In the mail in about a week was a new cable. Another year and half went by, and the other original cable went bad. Once again they told me to send it in with a copy of the receipt. I figured because they're warrantied for 2 years, and they were 3 years old, I'd have to pay for the new cable. No, they sent it to me under warranty.

Frank

I too have had good service from them. Had two lower cords giving intermittent sound on one channel. They were good to deal with and fast shipping.

Can't address whether or not their products have quality issues, but sometimes service makes up for lower quality. Nice to know they back-up their products which means they have gaith in them. Warranty work costs money.