IGNORED

Auxiliary Switch

halfwitt

Just ordered some OEM driving lights. Now I gotta figure out a switch. What I would love is something reservoir mounted that included a toggle switch and a couple of USBs. I can't find that but I found this. It would be easy to get to and discreet. Anybody have any other suggestions?

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/bikers-choice-oval-mini-push-button-handlebar-switch-kit-for-1-inch-diameter-bars-chrome-each/part/BC-370268?action=fitment

Guest scarylarry

Mine is black push button next to the 12 volt power supply in the faring..

Edited by scarylarry

I like the looks of that Snaggletooth. If there are USB's that can put in place of two switches I may be sold on that. I use the USBs to power Garmin and iPhone.

I also just found this that could be a winner...

http://www.autoswitch.com/as7-technical-support.php

Check out the local Rat Shack. They have a decent selection of project boxes in all shapes and sizes. You could put in about anything you need to.

I'm building another box to install in the top trunk to have USB ports and power plug ins for charging the toys I drag around.

Edited by Snaggletooth

Thanks Bummer,

It started out as one of those things after wiring the trunk that was the old, "As long as I'm in this far....."

I was tired of lil scratchs on the helmet and digging in the trunk in the dark to find a flashlight to well, find stuff in the dark.

I like it. Seems to be holding up pretty well to. Been lined for maybe two seasons now and still looks good.

Mike

I have one of these on my clutch reservoir with the passing lamps wired to the rightmost switch. It would fit on either reservoir, but I already have a tach on the brake reservoir. Because of the audio head's position I had to make a mounting plate to move it an inch or so away from the clutch reservoir. Small plate of aluminum with four holes in it - trivial. Of course, an adapter would not be needed to mount one on the brake reservoir. I've also used it to control other electrical devices, some of which have come and gone. (MP3 player, GPS, etc.)