IGNORED

Need help with 2 minor problems.........

DragonRider

First problem is the low brake fluid indicator is lit on my dash, checked both reservoirs and they are full, now can they be too full and make it light up, second problem is I replaceD the battery with an AGM battery, therefore the battery level light is on, I bought the 2.2k resistor and placed it inline along with the one that is already there, connected it to the acc. terminal on the fuse block............still lit........whats gives?

I tried it first with the 2.2k hooked it to the pos acces term.......no go, found the old line that went into the battery and soldered it to the line so both were in line, which someone said worked for them, and still no fix.

As for the elec connectors for the brake, I unplugged them and and re did them and still no joy on the brake fluid indicator.........

These are the only two problems not resolved on the bike since I put it back together. Never had a problem with the brake fluid indicator, but did have intermittent problems with the battery fluid light, maybe the cpu needs re-soldering?

Only use the one resister. Take out the old one you have in line.

Check your connections on the one under the side panel and up on the handle bar.

RandyA