IGNORED

Just a Baseball

Yammer Dan

I recieved a baseball today. It belonged to a Little Leauge all Star this year. Won the regional when he had a Grand Slam. His first. Guess who he gave the ball to. I'll sell it one of these days for a million bucks!! In the championship game he had a Double. a tripple, a inside the park homer (that boy is as fast as a 1st Gen) and a Grand Slam. With the 10 strikeouts he had while pitching not a bad game. All star play starts in about 2 weeks. Guess I'll have to go watch.

Don't know where this Talent came from. I was a fair football player (not big enough just loved to hit) This Grandson is just fast and has a ton of talent. I worry about his head being able to handle it more than anything. Have seen talent ruin some kids. he had a game during the season that was close and he was catching. He made a throw to 2nd that was just too hot for 2nd baseman to handle and it cost them a run. They lost by 1. He blamed hiself for the loss although he had several hits and a homer in this one. He told the other kids it was his fault for making stupid throw that 2nd baseman couldn't handle.

I am proud of him.