IGNORED

Things I learned at MD

Dragonslayer

It's called Black Death for a reason.

The pond Monsters are an urban Legend/Myth

A packed umbrella would have been more usefull than the packed harpoon

Beware of long heart tugging stories told by Skydoc

There was no Strippers tent at MD in spite of what Starbog says.

Always take your cold weather gear to MD no matter how hot it was last year and it is held in June.

Bring more money next time to Skydoc's table

It's great to find a new audience for my old jokes.

It's a small world, found new friends who live in Ohio that met and married a mile from my house in Atlanta

It was not neccessary to compromise my morals by stealing that roll of toilet paper from the motel the night before after Don posted to bring your own. They had plenty.

Beware of Starbog's five dollar footlong. It was not a winner (in my case)

Pink is a manly color.

Never walk on site with an unopened Dairy Queen sack containing a Butterfinger Blizzard especially if Big Tom is around.

If RandyR predicts that we are about to ride into the storm of the century with 70mph wind 3" rain per hour and 2" hail, disregard there is only smooth sailing ahead.

Yamma Mama and Moped are just as I imagined them to be over the past few years, and that's a good thing.

This event is attended only by old and new friends.

Don and Eileen are super people and the most gracious and generous host. But everyone that has ever been to a MD already knew that.

Don, Thanks for the good times and great memories I had a great time. It was well worth the long ride and price of admission. I forgot there was no admission price, or was there????????.... Do I owe you any money???????....... Do you take paypal?????

Love you man, mean it

Thanks Bob, Moped and I learned a lot at MD too.

I finally got to meet you and found you to be a really nice guy. I also learned we need to become a member of the Eagles, so when we come to Atlanta we can find you!

Thanks for all the nice conversation, you are the best!

Yama Mama:big-grin-emoticon: