IGNORED

Another CLASS problem

I don't think any air is getting to the shock. When try to set the air pressure on the class controller to medium for the rear shock the pump runs for a few seconds the display shows 43 psi. But when I turn off the key and then back on and check the rear pressure it shows 0 psi. If I try the high setting the pump runs until it shows 71 psi. but the bike does not raise. It all seems to be working fine with no errors. I would think that if the rear shock was bad it would not build pressure as quickly as it does. Any help would be great. Thanks.

I don't think any air is getting to the shock. When try to set the air pressure on the class controller to medium for the rear shock the pump runs for a few seconds the display shows 43 psi. But when I turn off the key and then back on and check the rear pressure it shows 0 psi. If I try the high setting the pump runs until it shows 71 psi. but the bike does not raise. It all seems to be working fine with no errors. I would think that if the rear shock was bad it would not build pressure as quickly as it does. Any help would be great. Thanks.

I think the reason it pumps up so quickly is there's pressure already in the shock and it doesn't need any more....and it won't raise up either. Set the CLASS to AUTO and LOW. You should hear air bleeding off. Then try HIGH. The pump should run longer. Also the pressure will not read unless you turn the key to off and then back to accessory. It's been a while but that's the way I remember it... I think???

When I set the pressure to high it pumps until it hits 71 psi and then I press the the low button and the compressor runs again until it reads 17 psi. If I set it to high and then turn off the key and then turn it back to accessory then press the rear button in auto the pressure reads 0 psi.