IGNORED

Need a Waterproof Bag idea.

GolfVenture

I need a waterproof bag idea that will cover one of those over-head, carry-on airline luggage bags. It is about 21" by 14" by 10". I will be carrying it on my cooler rack off my hitch on my 91 VR.

Any idea would be appreciated.

I though of just 55 gallon black garbage liner and duct tape it so the plastic does not flot in the wind. It isn't much for looks tho.

I need a waterproof bag idea that will cover one of those over-head, carry-on airline luggage bags. It is about 21" by 14" by 10". I will be carrying it on my cooler rack off my hitch on my 91 VR.

Any idea would be appreciated.

I though of just 55 gallon black garbage liner and duct tape it so the plastic does not flot in the wind. It isn't much for looks tho.

If you are near an Army/Navy Surplus outlet, stop by an pick you up a "willy-peter bag". Good waterproof large bag that your bag will fit in.

At any sporting goods store (Cabelas, Gander Mountain, etc.) will have a roll top crush bag that is waterproof. Taken one for many miles in goosedrowners without a leak.

RR

second on that...we have one we carry in the canoe down the river. Its been in the water several times when we flipped the canoe and all inside was dry

David

I have put my gear in a bag in the case

The may get damp the gear stays dry

I have done the garbage bag cover as well

Dry bag I bought to use while in the canoe

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Dry-Gear-Bag-Small/dp/B0009PUT5C]Amazon.com: Coleman Dry Gear Bag (Small 24" x 10"): Sports & Outdoors@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QWBHVSBPL.@@AMEPARAM@@51QWBHVSBPL[/ame]

:smile11: