IGNORED

Hunting on a motorcycle

Z Factor

I have used a trailbike on private property in hunting whitetail deer for years here in Michigan.. Low range, second gear has pulled two 140 pound bucks out of the woods with a little CT90 on more then one occasion.. Dont ever under estimate the versatility of a motorcycle in the hands of skilled rider,, it has been proven over and over that anywhere a person can walk a person can ride AND can ride in many places a person cant walk!!!

The motorcycle,, far more versatile then a horse and it smells better too!

'Puc

Guest KitCarson

I do not really understand what that is all about......a staged what? He is shooting a little Kahr carry pistol 9mm. The bike is rigged for?

As for hunting.......with a motorcycle that is lots of fun!! I grew up on a large farm and in the middle of a national forest to boot....used a dirt bike to go hunting lots of times.......and to drag deer and elk out of a draw too......in Oregon used dirt bikes to go bird hunting. Especially for Chukars ......and quail. Cuts down on a lot of walking. It is a day spent with all your toys, a bike and maybe an old shotgun.....smell of gas, smoke and gunpowder.....and quail in the oven with bacon strips across them........now I am civilized......do miss that a lot. Most likely they have a law against that now.....have not been hunting in a long time. I do still hunt steaks at the super market!!!

ya'll got it all wrong!

he ain't hunting wild game.

he's practicing up for a gang war, or "drive-up, " shooting!

i can't see any "legal" use for that kind of contraption, or shooting , for that matter.

just my nickle's worth.

just jt

JT, I would have to agree with you on this one - but around here, the guys carry a much larger weapon. I think scenes like this (no offense to Z Factor) gives some guys - young gangsta's ideas.

Certain areas of No. Cal have been hit hard lately with violence / drive by's; just yesterday during a drive by, a 10 year boy receiving his piano lesson in a piano studio, was on the receiving end of a bullet used in a robbery that went through both doors of a car, through the wall of the piano studio, and the report tonight is this boy will be paralyzed.