IGNORED

Thinking of rides to do this summer

friesman

I was trying to think of a way to see parts of Saskatchewan I hadnt seen before, and to have an excuse for a ride. Its almost the size of Texas so there is a lot of ground to cover. So, I went thru a list of towns and cities in the province and saw some fun town names and thought i should visit these places just because of their names.

Big Beaver about 2 1/2 hours sw

Climax about 4 hours Sw

Smuts about 3 1/2 hours N

Fertile about 3 1/2 hours SE

Sucker River about 7 hours N

Sound like interesting rides? LOL :rotfl::rotfl:

I was trying to think of a way to see parts of Saskatchewan I hadnt seen before, and to have an excuse for a ride. Its almost the size of Texas so there is a lot of ground to cover. So, I went thru a list of towns and cities in the province and saw some fun town names and thought i should visit these places just because of their names.

Climax about 4 hours Sw

Sounds like a plan...I"ve got a 900 mile 4 day trip thru Tennessee,North Carolina, Georgia ( jawja for us southerners ) and back home to sweet home Alabama...Wife and I usually just pick a direction or a town and head out....

Sounds like a plan...I"ve got a 900 mile 4 day trip thru Tennessee,North Carolina, Georgia ( jawja for us southerners ) and back home to sweet home Alabama...Wife and I usually just pick a direction or a town and head out....

when you doing that ride. im leaving here June 1 and going to mainteneance day at Freebirds in Ohio, then to Greenville SC, then NW Georgia, then Clearwater FL, then KEY WEST. i was thinking of coming back thru AL.

Climax about 4 hours Sw

:rotf: make sure you check out Big Beaver before Climax ... :rotfl:

when you doing that ride. im leaving here June 1 and going to mainteneance day at Freebirds in Ohio, then to Greenville SC, then NW Georgia, then Clearwater FL, then KEY WEST. i was thinking of coming back thru AL.

it will be sometime in late june..I have to survive my daughters wedding june 9th... if you come through Alabama and are on the west side I have 2 spare BR's would put up a fellow rider and feed him/her good ...and then ride along for a spell ....HOPEFULLY I can make Freebirds maintenance day next yr, looks like about 700 miles from here but should be a lot of fun and learning experience ...