IGNORED

Where is best price 4

star4772

Better talk with Larry to customize one, and is going to be cheaper than Star Accessories.

I'll going to put a second pair of horns on mine. Need some high sound going to the front,

the sebel is pointing sideway...

Better talk with Larry to customize one, and is going to be cheaper than Star Accessories.

I'll going to put a second pair of horns on mine. Need some high sound going to the front,

the sebel is pointing sideway...

Yep when Larry get's back I will see what he can do.

Yep when Larry get's back I will see what he can do.

By Larry I assume you mean Carbon One? Is he or has he made some custom driving light mounts already? I would possibly be interested in this as well.

In terms of the OEM set up, there are several sets on ebay from 223.00-253.00. I wanted the Tri-bar lamps which are discontinued. I picked up a set of the tribar lamps only new in box for 79.00 on ebay. Best deal I have found on just the mount is 121.00 so unless I find a cheaper mount, my set will end up being 200.00. I don't recall seeing anyone buy them for less than 200-225 ish.

I haven't tried pricing them through the discount online dealers like yamahasportsplaza or stadium yamaha since I wanted the tribar set up. Just need the mount now.

RSTDdog

By Larry I assume you mean Carbon One? Is he or has he made some custom driving light mounts already? I would possibly be interested in this as well.

In terms of the OEM set up, there are several sets on ebay from 223.00-253.00. I wanted the Tri-bar lamps which are discontinued. I picked up a set of the tribar lamps only new in box for 79.00 on ebay. Best deal I have found on just the mount is 121.00 so unless I find a cheaper mount, my set will end up being 200.00. I don't recall seeing anyone buy them for less than 200-225 ish.

I haven't tried pricing them through the discount online dealers like yamahasportsplaza or stadium yamaha since I wanted the tribar set up. Just need the mount now.

RSTDdog

I just called Bright Power Sport's in Lincoln Park Mi and he gave me a price complete set up for $220.00 might go order today?

Joe

That's a pretty fair price on a quality set up, I don't blame ya , those WW lights are kinda cheesey:rotf::rotf:... I just remembered a few ppl liked them and they're very affordable:cool10:

I just like the full set up they look so much better. I thought I would be happy with the WW light's but did'nt like it after a while.