IGNORED

Repair Shop in Sacramento

ficklefinn

We always look for a good shop to work on our bikes,

Picked up my bike yesterday from Sacto, had new fork seals put in, progressive springs and he put on and balanced both new tires for just under $280! Like the guy and his shop is spic and span. Steve Dubois put me on to him. Here is his info:

Steve Bryant

Street Bike Services

5528 #2 Auburn Blvd

Sacramento, CA 95841

916 348-6005

We always look for a good shop to work on our bikes,

Picked up my bike yesterday from Sacto, had new fork seals put in, progressive springs and he put on and balanced both new tires for just under $280! Like the guy and his shop is spic and span. Steve Dubois put me on to him. Here is his info:

Steve Bryant

Street Bike Services

5528 #2 Auburn Blvd

Sacramento, CA 95841

916 348-6005

Hey, Steve is a fair mechanic but electrical is his short coming! He can turn a wrench just fine.

Is he interested in moving a little East?? Sounds good.:7_6_3[1]:
No, a little south. I lost my shop when he moved to Auburn, and set up shop in Lincoln. He had the best mechanic (Mario) that's ever worked on my bike, as he took time to explain everything that he fixed, or ever went wrong with my ride. I was hoping to find another private shop, as I've never gotten good results from a dealer in the 25 years I've been riding. Lots of :mo money: and bad service :bang head: are the only two things I've ever gotten from a dealer. :buttkick: Heck, it's only 90 miles to Sacto from here, maybe it would be worth the trip :7_6_3[1]: to get the work done on my bike, with all the praise Steve's shop seems to be getting.:confused24: :mustache: Thanks for the address Mike!