IGNORED

Computer Levelling System - E4 ??

My 1986 Venture is showing a fault message "E4" on the screen. I cannot adjust the air pressure any more. I replaced the pressure sensor under the trunk already and I replaced the whole control unit in the dashboard. That fault message is still there. Anybody out there having an idea what has to be done or what part of the system is gone bad?

Ive replaced both the console and the air pump a couple of times and am still getting an e2 error. tried soldering the control and even taking one cap off the fork and blowing air back into the lines forward to clear any fork oil back into the tubes with no result.

Brian

My 1986 Venture is showing a fault message "E4" on the screen. I cannot adjust the air pressure any more. I replaced the pressure sensor under the trunk already and I replaced the whole control unit in the dashboard. That fault message is still there. Anybody out there having an idea what has to be done or what part of the system is gone bad?

The E4 code is fairly common. Are you sure you just don't have another bad controller??