IGNORED

Michigan riders going to Freebirds...

reddevilmedic

I will be heading down Friday morning. From Lake Orion MI. North of Detroit about 45 miles.

The last few years we have been meeting up in Monroe Mi. exit 15 off I-75 and eat at Denny's and then head on down to the motels. Some of our Canadian friends meet up with us as well. We fill up with food and gas and that will get us there with no other stops except for a bathroom break at a rest stop. We take the least traveled roads on down.

We have done this for the last three years, I think. I know a few won't be making it this year.

I will be heading down Friday morning. From Lake Orion MI. North of Detroit about 45 miles.

The last few years we have been meeting up in Monroe Mi. exit 15 off I-75 and eat at Denny's and then head on down to the motels. Some of our Canadian friends meet up with us as well. We fill up with food and gas and that will get us there with no other stops except for a bathroom break at a rest stop. We take the least traveled roads on down.

We have done this for the last three years, I think. I know a few won't be making it this year.

I'm in just let me know what time we will meet at Denny's.

Joe

i know exactly where dennys is. used to hang out down in monroe, been kicked out of that dennys a couple times........at 3am, back in my drinkin days....i should be good as long as parts are here next week.

Good deal sorry to hear about your trouble. Hope to see everyone who is going at Denny's.

Joe

The way I have been going is to pick up Hwy.2 and then get on Cleveland Rd./W. Lake Rd. right on the waters of Lake Erie.

Who ever is staying at Comfort Inn we can stop there and then go on down to the Oberlin Inn where I am staying.

Once again we will plan on leaving Denny's at noon.

My cell # is 248-420-8739 in case you are running late or have trouble of any kind.

Thats sounds good to me, i'll keep in touch. T.J. How do you get to Dennys from your house?

I just take I-75 down. It is usually not to busy at that time of day. I will leave my house at 9:30 a.m. It takes about 1 and 15 min. to get there.