IGNORED

Site Seeing Around Las Vegas ?

GolfVenture

Going to Vegas late June 2012 for 12 full days. Besides Gambleing and the Shows I plan to so some sites.

Yosemite Nat Park

USAF Thunderbird

Area 51

Grand Canyon

Hoover Dam

Death Valley

Anyone recommend anything else. Bike trip maybe back on agian rather than flying.

Going to Vegas late June 2012 for 12 full days. Besides Gambleing and the Shows I plan to so some sites.

Yosemite Nat Park

USAF Thunderbird

Area 51

Grand Canyon

Hoover Dam

Death Valley

Anyone recommend anything else. Bike trip maybe back on agian rather than flying.

If you haven't already been there the Grand Canyon is a must. Take in the Hoover Dam on the way. I'd make it an overnight trip and stay at one of the motels in Tusayan about 5 miles from the gate. There's 3 Best Westerns. We did a helo ride from there when we visited. It was great. We hit it early in the AM and left mid afternoon and drove back to Vegas. It's an OMG moment the first time you see it.... :)

I won't ever be able to get Rachel back in a helocopter again. I confinced her in Hawaii back some 10 years ago. She could not keep it down.

But I think the ride up the Colorado River is do able.

I've sent my seat to Butler for the customization, and to lower my seat so I'm flat footed with the floorboards and to give her a little more height forward view and planning on getting her an extra boost in the back seat also. Maybe a few books on CD. Stopping at upgraded overnight stays, and a visit to our granddaughter both down and back. Aslo reshape the inners of her helmet. Oh ya, arm rest with a coffee holder, and a luggage rack for her suit case, all this to get her to agree to travel vis the VR. Then a shopping spending allowance.

If I could just figure out a way to gently lock her helmet in place, I think that would do the trick. I better call in the troops and start a new tread for any ideas on this one.

This would be the trip of my riding life.