IGNORED

Ready for more St. Jude Auctions.....

DragonRider

I still have a pretty good quantity of shirts, but the sizes are limited to Large, Med, 2X Large, 3X Large & 4X Large, I forgot I had the 4 XLarge, so they weren't listed in the last auctions, I also have a few hats left and some pins. I will post a couple of auctions with 1 of each, and a couple with 2 items and the rest as singles.

Remember, the Kids at St Jude are the real winners when all is said and done, this money goes a long way to helping them fight and find cures for all the different forms of cancer they have to deal with.

Lewis you know I will do my best to help you sell those shirts, to help these wonderful children. St. Jude's in my opinion is one of the most worthwhile charities around.

You all know you would be proud to wear a Cruisin with St.Jude's shirt.

Lewis works really hard on this, so let's open up our wallets and help St.Jude's

Yama Mama:ice_awesome-vi46644

Okay, My Generous group of VentureRiders Members and guests, Have you looked at the new set of St. Jude shirts, hats and pins that Lewis has waiting for you?:ice_awesome-vi46644

We need those orders coming now folks. Let's get the ball a rolling and help the St. Jude's children and supporting this wonderful cause.

Yama Mama

The auctions havent gone up yet, I have been so tired when I get home from jury duty, I just dont have the energy to post up 10 auctions. I will be off this weekend and will get them posted up, but dont let that stop the cheer-leading.............

Okay, My Generous group of VentureRiders Members and guests, Have you looked at the new set of St. Jude shirts, hats and pins that Lewis has waiting for you?:ice_awesome-vi46644

We need those orders coming now folks. Let's get the ball a rolling and help the St. Jude's children and supporting this wonderful cause.

Yama Mama

Okay everybody, keep your eyes open for Lewis to post the St. Jude Auction Items. Poor guy is doing Jury duty for the privilege of serving his country and in his spare time he earns money for St. Jude's Hospital.

Start saving your money up for when he gets this posted..........then you choose which items you want and there you go. You did it!

Yama Mama:big-grin-emoticon:

Okay,:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644 painterman has said he will 3 peat, how about everybody joining in.

Lewis has many different size shirts at will be available.

If you are coming to Freebird's MD in June, we could all look so good wearing our St. Jude Cruisin shirts!

Yama Mama