IGNORED

Avatar picture/awards ???? How does this take place ?

FuzzyRSTD

I am a proud member of the Patriot Guard Riders. How do I get the small icon awards thing to show up with/or beside my avatar picture ? :confused24:

I know nothing about the awards program here. I see awards beside some of the members avatars and assume maybe someone takes care of this or nominates someone or something to that affect.

Been a member for quite some time now and never did know how that worked or how to nominated or just how it works. I have saw where some have gotten them for helping someone out or dedicating a lot of time to host a gathering.

I think I may have nominated Goose one time for helping so many out here. But really can not remember that for sure right now. :confused24:

Fuzzy :think:

I am a proud member of the Patriot Guard Riders. How do I get the small icon awards thing to show up with/or beside my avatar picture ? :confused24:

I know nothing about the awards program here. I see awards beside some of the members avatars and assume maybe someone takes care of this or nominates someone or something to that affect.

Been a member for quite some time now and never did know how that worked or how to nominated or just how it works. I have saw where some have gotten them for helping someone out or dedicating a lot of time to host a gathering.

I think I may have nominated Goose one time for helping so many out here. But really can not remember that for sure right now. :confused24:

Fuzzy :think:

Just email Freebird and let him know and if by magic it will appear.

BOO

Edited by BOO

None of that is necessary. It is all done. :)

Thanks Freebird. I never realized just how many e-mails or messages you probably get in a day or so from the site here. Just guessing I will say 20 - 30 a day.

Thanks Freebird, and as I already said in my message reply earlier. I am honored and the True Patriots are those whom we stand for.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::325:

Click on the "VRawards" tab on the top title bar, scroll down to PGR section and click on "request award"

Thanks for your service by the way:thumbsup2:, Scooter Bob

Thanks Scooter Bob. I looked for quite sometime, if it had been a snake, I would have gotten bit.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2:

Thanks Freebird. I never realized just how many e-mails or messages you probably get in a day or so from the site here. Just guessing I will say 20 - 30 a day.

Thanks Freebird, and as I already said in my message reply earlier. I am honored and the True Patriots are those whom we stand for.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::325:

If I only got 20 or 30 a day, I would know that something is broken. :) I usually get about 300 a day and sometimes more.

If I only got 20 or 30 a day, I would know that something is broken. :) I usually get about 300 a day and sometimes more.

Wow, no wonder you have not replied to that message I sent a couple days ago. I figured you had a bunch of them and probably did not even see it. Guess I was right about that, but 300 a day, whoeeeee. Thanks Freebird for taking time out for me.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::clap2:

• 1 year later...

This is prolly to Freebird; or any that can help. Is it possible to be nominated for a award that a member already has? A couple of members have gone out of their way in helping me and I,m starting to feel like a nag. They already have the award but one more wouldnt hurt. thanks