IGNORED

New MKX

Godlover

My wife loves her 08 Lincoln MKX. The local Lincoln dealer has a leftover 2011 and had it discounted 8,500 so we went to check it out. Before we walked out he dropped another 3 grand. It is not the totally loaded model but is very nicely equipped. Actually, the price is less than what we gave for the 08 2 years ago and it was a low miles used one. I think my wife will be sporting a new ride next week!

I am a mechanic for a Ford dealership and the MKX has been a really good vehicle in regards to customer problems. Is the one your looking at euipped with the "my Touch" screen? There has been mixed reviews with this screen. Some people think its great and others find it to confusing and hard to use.

A friend of mine just got a brand new 2013 Lincoln MK something or another.

I was surprised it was 2013 model already.

It only had 187 Km on it....fully loaded with every possible toy I think.

She let me drive it around all morning while we were out in our ministry and we were going down cottage roads as well as open roads.

It really is a nice car!

One of the things I really liked was the back up camera.

Even better was her attitude...."it's nice...but its still just a car"

She is a very spiritual person, and even though she is quite well off, material things don't really matter to her that much.

My wife loves her 08 Lincoln MKX. The local Lincoln dealer has a leftover 2011 and had it discounted 8,500 so we went to check it out. Before we walked out he dropped another 3 grand. It is not the totally loaded model but is very nicely equipped. Actually, the price is less than what we gave for the 08 2 years ago and it was a low miles used one. I think my wife will be sporting a new ride next week!
sounds like a good deal. I've always liked the Lincoln-Mercury products.

I am a mechanic for a Ford dealership and the MKX has been a really good vehicle in regards to customer problems. Is the one your looking at euipped with the "my Touch" screen? There has been mixed reviews with this screen. Some people think its great and others find it to confusing and hard to use.

She is somewhat used to it since her 08 had it. I read the mixed reviews and know what you mean. I think a lot of people who buy the MKX are older and not tech savvy. Hey, I am almost there!