IGNORED

Needing a part ... MKII ...

Snaggletooth

Thanks Dan,

I've been in my lil workshop for the last two nights and most of this morning sanding down the lowers on the '87's getting ready to polish. Figured I'd better get hopping on finding an axle. Had one lined up but let it slip though my grubby lil fingers.

I was going to check the onlines once my fingers quit cramping up. Hand sanding sucks but the results so far are looking pretty good.

Later.

I may have one for an 86 if I can find it. It will be a day or so before I will be able to look.

RandyA

Thanks Randy,

But I think I got it covered. Just want to check on one thing though. Some are listed with a spacer. I'm not seeing any spacers on my breakdowns so I assume that is for the speedo hub. Is that the same across the models? MKI & MKII

Mike

Thanks Randy,

But I think I got it covered. Just want to check on one thing though. Some are listed with a spacer. I'm not seeing any spacers on my breakdowns so I assume that is for the speedo hub. Is that the same across the models? MKI & MKII

Mike

Right side has a spacer, this is to offset speedo gear head on left side.

It is recessed & also fits into wheel hub. I am almost sure it is the same as one on MKI version.

Gary