IGNORED

How would you fix this trunk crack?

GolfVenture

I looked into your solution. $30,000.00 plus, including sales tax and I'd probably have to add some goodies. With 3,000 down then at 2.99 % that would be approx 475 per month for 5 years. On top of that full coverage insurance.

OUCH! I couldn't endure the pain.

But if I were to spend $30,000.00 plus on another vehicle.

Oh please hurt me!

Nah....don't have a third of that in mine.

• 3 months later...

use acrylic nail 20 dollars and a gaurantee fix.... same thing that plastex or who ever is selling for twice as much.... Sorry I watched my wife get her nails done and watched the video of the powder stuff and realized it was the same at half or less the cost.....Been working great on my 86 VR and will coninue to use it.... Feels funny going into sallys to get the stuff but if it works for my ride why not....

use acrylic nail 20 dollars and a gaurantee fix.... same thing that plastex or who ever is selling for twice as much.... Sorry I watched my wife get her nails done and watched the video of the powder stuff and realized it was the same at half or less the cost.....Been working great on my 86 VR and will coninue to use it.... Feels funny going into sallys to get the stuff but if it works for my ride why not....

yea thats right my wife use to get her nails done every 2 weeks i wounder why it only last 2 weeks and then she would b@&*( that she broke a nail and the plastic bumper on the car is still holding why is that:whistling::confused24: some things are better left unsaid :no-no-no: