IGNORED

Gen 1 Carb Balancing by Skydoc_17 in PDF form

Earl put together an awesome thread for balancing your Gen 1 carbs.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56723&referrerid=11995

With Earl's permission, I took the thread and converted it to a PDF. I also put the pictures with the appropriate text.

This gives you a document that you can easily print out and follow step by step.

I was able to balance my carbs in less than 30 minutes and now that I have done it once, I'm sure that I could do it in under 20 minutes.

Thanks Earl!

Ray

I don't disagree with you.

I wanted to create a document that was easy to print so that I could have it laying on the garage floor as I went through the steps.

With that in mind I rotated the pictures for maximum image area on the page.

I thought that the screws were going to be difficult to locate. They were actually very easy to find.

Hey Paul,

Usually, if your Carbtune is not reading the same on all 4 channels, it is due to dirt or moisture on the rods. A good cleaning and you are good to go. You can do this by opening up the back. If one or more rods are "way off", then there are adjusting nuts on the bottom of each rod. I would also mention that there is a warranty on the Carbtune. It requires that you send it back for adjustment, but Morgan is happy to repair the Carbtune for you. www.morgan.com :thumbsup2:

Earl