Well,

They have center chrome raised piece through the rubber that has BMS stamped into it. As it's the only set of floor boards that was made where you kept the pegs with the standard shifter and brake pedal. In other words, they were just boards that allowed you to move your feet off the pegs. BMS was one of the manufactures of chrome motorcycle accessories who went out of bussiness when the GL1500 came out in 88.

So, does anyone out there have a set?

Rick

Yeah Keith,

That's them. So have you had them for a while and just hung onto them or did you manage to find a set. In my time with Ventures, I don't think I have seen more than 6 sets, the last one I managed to buy and ran them on my 91 when I had a Flexit side car. But when I didn't have the car on, all they did was drag in the corners.

They are probably great on the trike, and they really look good with your Kurakyn pegs.

Thanks,

Rick

Rick

I have a set on my 1986 trike I made .

What you looking for???????????

I had mine all re-chromed and I re did the rubbers.

Go to my Profile and look at MY photos of my 1986 Yamaha trike. You can see them installed

Hi Rick

I got them from Steve Morris about 4 years ago when I was building my trike from the tri-wing kit. I did remove my stock pegs and build a heal/toe shifter from two shifters. I am now looking at moving the shifter up forward so it would be easier to shift . Have to make new brackets and linkage to do this but I will try. I love them on the trike. When I got them there were in a little bad shape but did not take too much to fix them back to new.

Now my 86 somewhat feels like my 2006 venture.

Later