IGNORED

Headsets for 84

Wizard765

I know some of you guys have done this already so I'm hoping you can give me some help here.

I am going to break down and get head sets for the scoot. 84 blonde royale. So it has the intercom built in but I have nothing to plug into. I'm also looking to get a CB as soon as I can find a good one.

The J & M headsets look good.

Question is what do I need to get besides the headsets. I know I need some more cords and where to they plug in?

Wayne

Wayne they plug into the top of the Amplifier in the fairing.I would look on ebay or a motorcycle salvage yard for the cables.I am sure that J&M sells them but they will probably be pricey.You can also check with a music type store for 5 pin din cables you need one end with 90 a degree end on it.Go to Wingstuff.com for the headsets at $60.00 each.

Jeff

I know some of you guys have done this already so I'm hoping you can give me some help here.

I am going to break down and get head sets for the scoot. 84 blonde royale. So it has the intercom built in but I have nothing to plug into. I'm also looking to get a CB as soon as I can find a good one.

The J & M headsets look good.

Question is what do I need to get besides the headsets. I know I need some more cords and where to they plug in?

Wayne

Check out this thread & click on my link within. They will ship USPS.........

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2606&highlight=yv-41

Check out this thread & click on my link within. They will ship USPS.........

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2606&highlight=yv-41

Thanks Rocket. This is exactly what I needed to know. I cannot deal with Wingstuff because of their policy of only shipping UPS. Sierra seems to be the way to go for us north of the border. That wire kit looks like the ticket.

Wayne

Thanks Rocket. This is exactly what I needed to know. I cannot deal with Wingstuff because of their policy of only shipping UPS. Sierra seems to be the way to go for us north of the border. That wire kit looks like the ticket.

Wayne

They are good to deal with, I have been pleased with mine & the headsets from them.