IGNORED

NorCal Meet'n'Eat

Condor

Yesterday some of the O.F.'s in NorCal got together for the first time in too long of a time. Steve (SteveD..aka Hdhtr2000) Dubois and his wife Michell were in town for the first time in 3 years to visit kids and GK's. So what better excuse needed to get together with the old crew. Vic (LoneEagle) Tibs, Rick (EasyRider) Bray and wife Doris, Rich (Rich99) Elliot, and Yours Truly.. :), met up at Steve's daughter Bree's house, and headed off the Red Robin for bugers. We had a great time and the laughing never did seem to stop. We had a few group photos taken in front of the house by Bree which will be posted later. This one was sent to me this morning by Rich99. We gotta do this again...

Yesterday some of the O.F.'s in NorCal got together for the first time in too long of a time. Steve (SteveD..aka Hdhtr2000) Dubois and his wife Michell were in town for the first time in 3 years to visit kids and GK's. So what better excuse needed to get together with the old crew. Vic (LoneEagle) Tibs, Rick (EasyRider) Bray and wife Doris, Rich (Rich99) Elliot, and Yours Truly.. :), met up at Steve's daughter Bree's house, and headed off the Red Robin for bugers. We had a great time and the laughing never did seem to stop. We had a few group photos taken in front of the house by Bree which will be posted later. This one was sent to me this morning by Rich99. We gotta do this again...
Yes, and I was kind of surprised when Rod from down south replied from an e-mail I sent and said he would have come up if he knew we were getting together. It brought back a lot of good memories of VW rides. And I think your typing is a little off Condor, one "b" in Vic's last name, and one "t" in Elliott............whoops, another senion moment.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Yes, and I was kind of surprised when Rod from down south replied from an e-mail I sent and said he would have come up if he knew we were getting together. It brought back a lot of good memories of VW rides. And I think your typing is a little off Condor, one "b" in Vic's last name, and one "t" in Elliott............whoops, another senion moment.:rotf::rotf:

Well..... Vic spells it with two B's... Sorry about the extra t. I originally spelled it Eliot but it didn't look right... :) So I was half right.... and better than being half fast... :rotf:

Just don't call me late for food or ice cream - :rotf::fnd_(16):. That was definitely a fun time, one that has been too long in the making.

For those that may be interested, I was speaking with the "gang", and am very seriously considering hosting another Venture West for 2012 :happy65:- either in Susanville - or possibly Visalia - possibly in August or Sept. Stay tuned for further details in early 2012 - and share any feedback initially that you may have. :dancefool::beer:

Just don't call me late for food or ice cream - :rotf::fnd_(16):. That was definitely a fun time, one that has been too long in the making.

For those that may be interested, I was speaking with the "gang", and am very seriously considering hosting another Venture West for 2012 :happy65:- either in Susanville - or possibly Visalia - possibly in August or Sept. Stay tuned for further details in early 2012 - and share any feedback initially that you may have. :dancefool::beer:

Count me in. If we hold it in Visalia the SoCal group would be close enough for a weekend overnighter. But.... Susanville would be great too. I'd say if SoCalVR's don't chime in let's do Susanville. The Black Bear Resturant puts out a great cherry cobler...