IGNORED

13 wins................

DragonRider

How about them LSU Tigers...........SEC Champs........next stop New Orleans for the BCS Championship game against..........The Crimson Tide..........I will be glad when they revamp the BCS rating system.......I feel you need to win your conference championship to be eligible for the National Championship. But its what we have now so hopefully it will change soon. Its going to be a good game but we just saw that game a few weeks ago.............Geaux Tigers!!!!!!

Living in Oklahoma, I certainly would wish that Oklahoma State could play in the national championship. The way they walked all over OU was impressive.

I do not believe though that any Big 12 team can compete this year with the SEC. Though it was low scoring, I really enjoyed the LSU/Bama game earlier this season. IMO I think it's the correct matchup again for the National Championship.

LSU playing Oklahoma State..........if i wanted to be guaranteed a win, that's the matchup i'd want.......but i wanna play the best team , and that's ALA...I'm not crazy about rematches either..especially ALA., cause they CAN beat LSU.....i hope the tigers can keep their players outta trouble until Jan 9......

geaux Tigers !

Dan, you still holding a grudge because LSU ate up your WV team?:stirthepot::stirthepot:

YEP!!! It wasn't that bad but with our new coach this year I expect them to go to the Orange bowl and get spanked by Clemson....

We could use a new coach and a AD. Luck Sr can't get his head thru the doors up here now. If Luck Jr takes the Big Trophy we are in for it!!