IGNORED

March 31 / 2012 M/D Georgia

SteveW

Stop in ATL Friday PM and I'll entertain and lead you up there Saturday AM

Thanks but I'm already booked for Quality Inn Dahlonaga. Kind of want to get on up there so I can focus Saturday. Haven't met anyone yet & already feel like I'm telling family I can't come visit. (Maybe because all my family is from GA & that's what I tell them?)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks but I'm already booked for Quality Inn Dahlonaga. Kind of want to get on up there so I can focus Saturday. Haven't met anyone yet & already feel like I'm telling family I can't come visit. (Maybe because all my family is from GA & that's what I tell them?)

No problem I'll see you there. Randy R is in Dahlonega maybe he could lead you over to Steve's in Cleveland. It's not far and nice country in between.

Ok Guy"s

I'll have the coffee on at 8am and the shop opened. Take it easy coming down the driveway its gravel but the center is packed hard. ( use rear brake only ) Half way down you will see the shop on your left ( 50 ft.)

I will have lunch for everyone ( franks and beans and drinks ) will be shutting down the meet at 5pm as my daughter and grandaughter are here from Fl. and we have dinner plans.

Address for GPS is

31 briarwood drive

Cleveland ga. 30528

The GPS might want you to turn off of Partin rd. Don't do it. I am on the corner of Partin road and Briarwood drive. My drive way is off of Partin road. Briarwood drive is a dirt road that you don't want to take. I have a sign set up by my mailbox for the meet. I also have 20 ft tall evergreen trees around the property so you will see the shop after you come down the driveway.

My ph # is 770-630-0973 if you get lost give me a call. Everyone ride safe.

Steve