I have 87k on a 06 RSTD, I do a lot of riding.. Also I pull a trailer and ride double. I am having some high speed slipping of the clutch, but it still pulls well. Should I change or not.. If so should I go with OMG or upgrade?? Also should I order the Disk and spring as a set or separate.

Aint this fun. I think this is one ov the best sites for these bikes for information and to learn a few tips .

• 2 weeks later...

RSTD 06 87k while changing plugs i notice oil around the air collector on the left side?? Its not drippin or running but the sponge that separates the two was wet. didnt take apart due to time cane anyone give sum advice..Oil level is good, I use AMSOIL. 20/50 It runs good no smoke .How does it get there???

I have 87k on a 06 RSTD, I do a lot of riding.. Also I pull a trailer and ride double. I am having some high speed slipping of the clutch, but it still pulls well. Should I change or not.. If so should I go with OMG or upgrade?? Also should I order the Disk and spring as a set or separate.

Aint this fun. I think this is one ov the best sites for these bikes for information and to learn a few tips .

yes you should replace the clutch. Maybe just need friction plates and new spring.