IGNORED

This is How to Deliver a Scoot...

Guest Popeye

Hey Sailor,

not that i want to spoil that ...

but you'd better hurry up a Bit.

We here over the Pond fest Christmas on the 24th December in first Place. Not as you in US on 25th. Even if it is a Workday and the Shops are open until 16,00.

Traditionally, we have only a small Meal tonight, like Sausage with Potato Salad for instance, we sing some Songs under the Christmas Tree, open the Gifts, mainly because the Kids can't await that Part, and the we go out to the Christmas Mess at 22.00.

25th and 26h are Holidays which we spend normally within the Family with a Lot of wonderful and delicious Meals, 4 Courses for instance.

Anyway, i'm sure youre Buyer will be happy. Have a wonderful and peacefull Christmas, y'all.

Not fair!!!!! Squeeze got all his new playtoys today!!!!

Merry early Christmas to you, Squeeze! And many thanks for all the wisdom and knowledge you have given us, that is more precious than any physical gift we can receive (other than a mint 1st gen mk1!).

Dan

No Toys for me, yet.

It's a quarter to 5 right now, i have to wait at least another 3 Hours ... :080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

Thanks for your Wishes, i really appreciate them, as i know, we all gain Power of the Thoughts and Blessings other give us.

P.S. I agree on the mint 1Gen, but i prefer the later Models for various Reasons :D :D :D :D

Hey Sailor,

not that i want to spoil that ...

but you'd better hurry up a Bit.

We here over the Pond fest Christmas on the 24th December in first Place. Not as you in US on 25th. Even if it is a Workday and the Shops are open until 16,00.

Traditionally, we have only a small Meal tonight, like Sausage with Potato Salad for instance, we sing some Songs under the Christmas Tree, open the Gifts, mainly because the Kids can't await that Part, and the we go out to the Christmas Mess at 22.00.

25th and 26h are Holidays which we spend normally within the Family with a Lot of wonderful and delicious Meals, 4 Courses for instance.

Anyway, i'm sure youre Buyer will be happy. Have a wonderful and peacefull Christmas, y'all.

nice try , SQUEEZE. i caught it right off the bat!

lets see who else catches it!

lol

MERRY CHRISTMAS , to you an all your friends and loved ones!

just jt