IGNORED

rear seat mount

The used 99 RSV I recently purchased had a back seat with it, but it wasn't attached. I'm not sure that it is the right seat and I'm hoping someone can give me some insight about a) the seat and b) how to mount it. This one has a rear bracket on it, but it won't reach the back mounting bolt because there is a fender-attached bracket that is raised off the fender about an inch and it gets in the way of this particular bracket reaching the back bolt. Do I have the wrong bracket?

Does that make sense? I'm attaching photos of the seat and the back fender to help show the issue.

Thanks!

- Michael

The used 99 RSV I recently purchased had a back seat with it, but it wasn't attached. I'm not sure that it is the right seat and I'm hoping someone can give me some insight about a) the seat and b) how to mount it. This one has a rear bracket on it, but it won't reach the back mounting bolt because there is a fender-attached bracket that is raised off the fender about an inch and it gets in the way of this particular bracket reaching the back bolt. Do I have the wrong bracket?

Does that make sense? I'm attaching photos of the seat and the back fender to help show the issue.

Thanks!

- Michael

That looks like a seat off the rear of an royal star tour deluxe.

Joe