IGNORED

New clutch

turbota2

Just finnished installing the new clutch in my Venture. New clutch disks and PCW HD spring kit. Whoever did the last job had 3 disks in wrong and the pressure plate not lined up. Not sure if that makes all that much differance but it doesn't jerk when I put it into gear now. The clutch lever isn't much different than it was before. This was an easy install! I HAD to buy new tools to do the job right.....right. Once again thank you all very much for all the info on the clutch.

Wayne

I remember reading here that someone didnt line up the diskes correctly and he also had the jerking when going in to gear. I bet that is what solved your problem with jerking into first.

I have been pndering doing the upgrade as I did it for my buddy and it was no hard task but I am having no problems yet.

i did have some slipping just after my oil change but being a procrastinator I waited and the problem worked itself out.

Last time I use valvoline Motorcycle oil. the oil is still in there but I think it needed a wear in period.