IGNORED

Sell the Valkyrie?

Wolf

Definetly three different styles, if your not sure about a full dresser the Victory Cross Country is a pretty good choice. Not cheap but the engine and tranny have been around for a while with limited troubles.

Good luck with what ever you choose.

Brad

I test rode a Vision about a year ago and was pleasantly surprised. Pulls like a freight train and very comfortable. The electric windshield was also very cool and a surprisingly functional feature. One major complaint was that althought the trunk was huge, the saddlebags are very small. Balance of the bike was tremendous. It feals lighter to stand up than my roadstar. Other than the saddlebags I would highly recommend it.

Well just my 2c if you considering to downsize to Tour deluxe or victory cross country or whatever, just one more suggestion , Stratoliner or Deluxe is really good choice. They are set new standards for cruisers, and 1.9 L engine is bulletproof. they have couple glitches, but easy to fix yourself.

Pro's: Love power, comfort, leg room and handling. which is most important for riding

Cons: fuel capacity 4.7 Gallons = range between refueling. Take 5 qt of oil for change. 3 oil drain plugs. Engine is like owner... Need a lot of lubrication.. well i use beer for my :rotf: :group cheers: :doh:

Good luck

The strat is not a good choice for the simple reason Yamaha does not have the foresight to listen to any of it's customers. No cruise control, the Harley and the Victory are better deals. IMHO.

It is unfortunate that Yamaha is charging what they charge for bikes that out shined by the competition. I love the brand, the reliability, and the looks. But they lack in options.