IGNORED

I NEED another vacation!

abnormalwon

Ok, so I am one week back from an awesome 10 days on the road for my annual Atlanta to the Dak's back road twister. Almost perfect conditions bar a day off to weather Irene (in a cozy cabin mind you). Mentioned to my riding buddy that there is nothing sweeter than the sound of wind and rain on the roof of a cabin verses the top of your tiny tent, and he agreed. May have only been 2400 miles over those glorious days but never a better divorce from my reality back at work.

And now 7 days later all I can think about is when is the next road trip, even am spying toy hauler sites to consider for extended times away. All I can say is I am a winning lottery ticket away from a vagabond lifestyle. Anyone want to contribute to the fund?

All the best,

Norm

What's the split for a contribution.........:mo money::mo money:

Ok, so I am one week back from an awesome 10 days on the road for my annual Atlanta to the Dak's back road twister. Almost perfect conditions bar a day off to weather Irene (in a cozy cabin mind you). Mentioned to my riding buddy that there is nothing sweeter than the sound of wind and rain on the roof of a cabin verses the top of your tiny tent, and he agreed. May have only been 2400 miles over those glorious days but never a better divorce from my reality back at work.

And now 7 days later all I can think about is when is the next road trip, even am spying toy hauler sites to consider for extended times away. All I can say is I am a winning lottery ticket away from a vagabond lifestyle. Anyone want to contribute to the fund?

All the best,

Norm