IGNORED

St Jude/Mean Dog Memorial Ride 2011..............

DragonRider

The time is drawing near for our annual St. Jude/Mean Dog Memorial ride to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tn. The date is Oct. 1, 2011. We will be meeting at the Flying J Truck Stop in W. Memphis, Ark. Time to meet there will be 11:00-11:30 am for lunch, then head over to St. Jude for 1:00 pm to tour the hospital. If you haven't been to St. Jude you are in store for a moving experience. I never tire of seeing that facility and it really brings on a range of emotion that I can't overcome. They do fantastic work there in helping these sick kids that are suffering from cancer and associated diseases. I will probably still have some Vogel shirts left along with patches and Cruisin for the Kids support bracelets, that I will gladly pass out for those who want to make a small donation. And remember we will be meeting up with the North Alabama Road Riders, who by the way have challenged us in the fundraising effort, so we can't let a small group of riders from Alabama beat us. At this time I am not ready to make known our total for St. Jude, but I will say this, we have surpassed last years total and are now headed for a new high total.....:clap2::clap2::clap2:............Looking forwad to seeing everyone there.

[ATTACH]60556[/ATTACH]

Edited by DragonRider

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to the young lady who gave us our tour last year and just confirmed they are expecting us on Oct. 1. It looks like we will have a very good turn out for this ride. I estimate we will have between 35-40 bikes and up to 50 or more bodies, some are coming in vehicles from the NARR group and some from this group also, including me with a full load of people and shirts and bracelets.............So its getting close and I am very excited, we are going to be very, very close to the $10,000.00 donation(combination of both groups). Thanks to everyone who is supporting this effort with donations, attending and bidding...........:clap2::clap2::clap2: