IGNORED

how do you add air fittings to bypass class?

To answer your original question, you would need at least 2 different lines from a Venture that did not have the CLASS system.

Front shocks have a line that runs from the fork tube port to a holder that sits in the ignition pod.

Rear shocks have a line that sets in the steering damper housing plate.

Not easy finding fittings for these lines, they are kinda unique.

I may have a couple of the items you need from my 1200 in its original form.

Remind me, I am fairly busy this weekend putting the Ignitech TCI's together.

Gary

I think you may have a cracked frame.It is hard to see the crack.It does not look like anything untill you take the swing arm off or know what you are looking for.With the 83 I had even with no air it sat fine with the centre and kick stands.It should be rideable with no air.I think the problem showed up when the air system went south.Please keep us posted.It is just a thought.

the front end did lift up when i moved it around a bit. springs doing their job, i guess. have stock springs. should probably do the progressive springs. but after talking to skydoc, i want different forks to do the r1 brakes, and de link, and stainles, and, and, and ,and........ would be happy with just some air in the thing, so it doesnt bottom out. i looked at the frame closely last night. spent about an hour going over it and didnt see any cracks. southern bike, 32k. sat in a garage with 20 other bike projects for most of its life. the guy had this russian bike with sidecar. the sidecar had a drive axle. 2WD. pretty cool.