IGNORED

It's 1pm.....

GAWildKat

And today I've accomplished a lot lol. I showered, had my 28oz of yummy goodness (coffee), laundry, and assisted with the oil change on the bike....what?! :yikes: Shouldn't I get paid for this? Oh well, Time for a beer. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

sounds like a good plan to me.

i was going to wash the car go out and do laundry

stop for cofffe at a friends place. then it started to rain. so the car is getting a nature wash. the laundry can wait to tomorrow i still have one clean (dirty) shirt it,s a man thing LOL. my friend called said he wont be home for coffee.

so here i am sitting at home doing nothing

life is still good i guess.

Well later this afternoon I'll prolly head out and get my nails done, do some grocery shopping and enjoy the quiet with the hubby at work and roomie on vacation. Too bad I can't watch tv, roomie packed that as soon as he learned his offer was accepted on the new house.

Must have been bike work day! Today I got the rear tire changed on Marilyns bike. I also changed the final drive oil with some nice fresh hypoid.

Took all day but that tire was something to get off that old vstar!

Just for you curious folks...she got close to 22000 miles.....yes miles on that rear tire.

Its a metzler 880 marathon. Its a great tire for her bike.