IGNORED

Great big thanks

pinetum

Hi folks,

I just wanted to once again thank all of you who so willing helped me in the restoration and rebuild of my 1983 Venture Royale. It is just about complete except for 2 niggling problems; the oil and brake icons on the monitor show up intermittently even though neither is at fault and E4 errors on the air control readout. And it looks like I have found the answer to both of those on the website. I will be fixing those this week. I have included a pix of the finished project of which I am quite proud. It runs well and I have enjoyed several rides.

However it looks like that may be coming to an end. During this past Winter I have developed a chronic case of BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo). It usually starts as a dizziness and can get really bad, I wound up in the ER twice this year. Doc says older folks are more prone to get this (THAT'S ME!). So for safety's sake I”ll be putting both of my 2 wheelers up for sale (I also have a 2000 500cc Kawasaki Vulcan). Since I can't give up riding, I'm going to be looking for a used trike or frike. Three wheels will provide more stability and should give me ample time to react if I start getting dizzy. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. So if you know of anyone who might be interested in either of my bikes please let me know. And if anyone has a lead on a trike or frike also let me know.

And again thanks to all you great helpers and this website, I couldn't have done it without you.

Frank