IGNORED

Thanks Tommy

muffinman

Tommy thanks for the use of the battery and the shop to try and fix the blonde when the stator died.I know it was not a long way to get me but I have to say Thanks to you and your wife.

I hope what we did to your scoot lets you enjoy Bertha over the next few days while it is warm.

Jeff

Boy it seems the Blonde sure has been a lot of trouble for you lately there Muffinman..........maybe you ought to lay her up and give her a vacation..............:rotf::rotf::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Tommy thanks for the use of the battery and the shop to try and fix the blonde when the stator died.I know it was not a long way to get me but I have to say Thanks to you and your wife.

I hope what we did to your scoot lets you enjoy Bertha over the next few days while it is warm.

Jeff

Everything needs to rest soon or later..........:rotf::rotf:That old girl has been through the mill......show her some dignity............:rotf::rotf:

yeah! a good coat of wax, ought to do the trick!

"dignity , is next to vanity" isn't that how the old saying goes?????:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

just jt

I have to buy a new one.70K in just over 2 years I guess is not bad.I am going to see about getting it rewound locally due to the cost $140.I am going to rob the one out of the Ugly saturday night when I get home Got to ride I hate cages.

Hows Bertha doing have you taken her out for a ride?

Jeff

I had Bertha out both Tues. and Wed. When she got all hot ,the idle went back up to 1600 rpm...I pulled the side cover and reset the idle to 1000 rpm. I rode another 6 miles and the idle was back up to 1600 rpm. Again, I stopped and reset the idle to 1000 rpm. When I started the engine cold the second day the bike would not run unless I had the enricher was on until the bike was good and hot. Don't know whats going on. This bike has never been so unstable...As Don suggested, Do you think I need to cook the TCI?? I am so frustrated at this point I don't even want to touch her.

The idle is not stable and will sometime surge up and down a few hundred rpm...She still will run on three cylinders until I twist the throttle up a bit and she takes off on all four. I think the engine is running on four cylinders at cruise however.....Any ideas???

Tommy