IGNORED

Vogel Update..............

DragonRider

Got 3 of my biggest problems out of the way preparing for Vogel. The t-shirts are ordered, the patches are ordered, and Saturday's meal is ordered. If you're interested here is the menu for the Saturday meal. It is being catered by Shane's Rib Shack.

Pulled Pork, Potato Salad, Brunswick Stew, Buns for sandwiches, sweet tea, unsweetened tea, lemonade, and for desert, Apple cobbler, Peach Cobbler, and Banana pudding. :banana::banana:

The only contact I still have to make is to contact the rafting co. and see what kind of group rate we can get.

Thats all for now, still waiting on some of the giveaways to arrive, hope they get here on time.

Lewis,

If there is anything I can do to help let me know. :thumbsup2:

PS:

I made two calls today to NC...to confirm that all the back roads I plan to take everyone on Saturday are infact paved, and YES...they are all Paved roads...:biker::cool10:

Eck, you showing up is a great bonus for all of us.........the ride you planned is awesome, even if I couldnt see the map, I couldnt upload that file, but knowing you, it will be a fantastic ride...........THANKS Buddy!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Lewis,

If there is anything I can do to help let me know. :thumbsup2:

PS:

I made two calls today to NC...to confirm that all the back roads I plan to take everyone on Saturday are infact paved, and YES...they are all Paved roads...:biker::cool10:

Sure, no problem with cash on site will do.....................

Looking forward to seeing you guys............Please leave the pond monster home...............As for Dillard House, the schedule is full with other rides, maybe you can use that as the 3rd ride on Thursday......:eek::eek:

Hey Lew, as today I'm coming to Vogel. Do you accepting cash on site for registration?

And do you plan ride to Dillard House for that "happy meal" :doh::doh::doh:

Best,