IGNORED

Pork in the pines reservations

Mikealiasmike

Haven't seen anything lately about PIP so thought I'd throw it in the mix of Cody messages. Got reservations set for Pines motel in Lake George. Whoever wins the chili cookoff in Cody is welcome to bring on down their winning recipe and challenge mine. Yes Russ, I'll even let you bring out your Betty Crocker oven (I'll supply the light bulb) and you can cry in your chili when your beat. Hope everyone has a safe trip to Cody and enjoy the scenery. Lots of Pictures are appreciated by those who couldn't make it. Ride safe, God Bless. Mike

I just mentioned to my wife that I hadn't seen any post about Pork in the Pines lately and the web site doesn't have any info for this year. Any info about this year would be great.

Norm

[ YUP!! the pork in the pines is still on again this year.. just been waiting on gettin the cody thing over.. the dates are July 2-3-4-5.. or as early or as late as people wish to stay.. we hope to see everyone here.. any questions can be sent to Blackowk or me.. :thumbsup

Uhhhh, Gary, I think you mean SEPTEMBER...

So, is that Pines Motel the place of choice or what else is available? Need to make reservations soon...

Thats where I'll be staying. Nice folks and rooms are very reasonable. Unless you want to camp with lots of others (which by the way is a ball, and near the chickens is the BESTEST place to set up camp) If you need a number let me know. It's called lake george pines motel. Ride safe and see ya there. God Bless. Mike