IGNORED

off to indy tommorrow for new bike

Snarley Bill

i'm heading out at 5 am to pick up my new stratoliner s. really getting excited. the weather looks good, and the gps is on charge. all systems are go. :clap2:

That sounds like fun. What dealership are you buying it from?

Oh, I see your getting an '09. Plan on staying overnight or just getting the bike and heading back?

Edited by Mariner Fan
update post

Bill you will LOVE that bike..Ive ridden a few miles on one and it isnt only FAST it is smooth as silk.It has better numbers thru the 1/4 than the Wing and you are familiar with that.

That sounds like fun. What dealership are you buying it from?

Oh, I see your getting an '09. Plan on staying overnight or just getting the bike and heading back?

i'm going to pick it up and head back home. the name of the dealer is flat out motorcycles.

Bill you will LOVE that bike..Ive ridden a few miles on one and it isnt only FAST it is smooth as silk.It has better numbers thru the 1/4 than the Wing and you are familiar with that.
tom, thats hard to believe it could best a wing in the 1/4.

Bill, give me a call when you hit town, which one are you going to, Martinsville or East side Indy? East side is only a few miles from the house, would love to see ya and say hi.

Congrats on the new ride.

Dan

317-370-0139

got the bike home and i just love it. it is a cross between a wing , my v-star 1300, and a john deere tractor in one package. it handles and has the power of the wing, looks like a v-twin should look and has stump pulling power. the cons so far are the windshield needs work, buffetting and too tall. need passenger floor boards, and a few farkels. had to pick up two accessories while i was there, crash bars and a throttle lock. i'm going for a long break in ride in the morning to see what else it may need. the chroming has begun. darn it's awesome. well done yamaha. :thumbsup2:

Bill, give me a call when you hit town, which one are you going to, Martinsville or East side Indy? East side is only a few miles from the house, would love to see ya and say hi.

Congrats on the new ride.

Dan

317-370-0139

dan, sorry i did'nt connect with you, but i was so excited i wanted to get on the road. the round trip took exactly 12 hours. i am wore out. linda just ordered chinese and i'm on my last beer. will see you down the road good buddy. bill :2133:

dan, sorry i did'nt connect with you, but i was so excited i wanted to get on the road. the round trip took exactly 12 hours. i am wore out. linda just ordered chinese and i'm on my last beer. will see you down the road good buddy. bill :2133:

Would have liked to see you as well Bill. Congrats on the new bike!

That's alright Bill, I was still up on the north side when you came through. But a young friend of mine saw you as you were loading up the bike. He came in on a black GSXR right after noon.

We'll see you down the road.

Dan

got the bike home and i just love it. it is a cross between a wing , my v-star 1300, and a john deere tractor in one package. it handles and has the power of the wing, looks like a v-twin should look and has stump pulling power. the cons so far are the windshield needs work, buffetting and too tall. need passenger floor boards, and a few farkels. had to pick up two accessories while i was there, crash bars and a throttle lock. i'm going for a long break in ride in the morning to see what else it may need. the chroming has begun. darn it's awesome. well done yamaha. :thumbsup2:

Hey you know the rules where are the Pic's

:whistling::whistling::no-no-no::no-no-no: