IGNORED

Baggershield opinions

Freebird

For the 1st gen, make the high position a little higher than stock.

Any chance of coming up with a way to add some kind of vent.

plus one for me too.....taller for bad weather and lower for nnice would be good...........and an option with a vent would probably push me over the edge to buying one for my 91 vr.

David

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new BaggerShield for the RSV is finished and we are now taking orders. I should have them in stock in about 2 weeks but we are taking orders in advance. The new shield adjusts from 10.5"-16.5" and is 4" wider than the OEM shield. 10% off for all Venturerider.org members.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb402/BaggerShield/Dealer%20Info/StarVen105-165.jpg

• 11 months later...

I just put one on my 2nd gen and so far it is really nice. Having the adjustment may come in handy. Installed in about 10 minutes. Looks good and seems to be of high quality. Also, the price was $169 from a dealer and I think it was $149 on website. Really beats the higher costs of the Yammy.

I installed the Baggershield that I won at the International rally last month. The shield was donated to the VR rally. Yesterday the weather became very cool and windy, with rain showers on the way home. I flipped the clear shield up and rode home warm and dry. This shield is definitely the best of both worlds.Thanks Baggershield!!!!!

:fireman:

I know it's an old thread....but I'll give +1 on the baggershield. The low position is perfect for normal riding....still blocks the bugs etc.

The high position works when I'm carrying a passenger.

I think it looks extremely sharp as well...but to each his own

I installed the Baggershield in mid July with the low profile connectors. Went on a 15 day trip and the shield worked well. I didn't like looking thru the RSV shield when it was raining so being able to remove the top was great if the weather looked like rain was possible.

However, I did notice 1 of the connectors was showing some surface rust on the backside where the nut is after it being out in the weather for several days. Odd thing is the other 2 connectors are fine.