IGNORED

motorcycle dolly

brewser23

Just an FYI for my fellow CDN compadres. Princess Auto, if you have one in your area, has a motorcyle dolly for $88.00 . It is the one that was the extension for the kickstand built in. Simply ride on, drop the kickstand, hop off and wheel your baby anywhere you want in the garage. It's on pg.46 of there flyer with the sale date starting Dec.11 Ad states that it has a 1250 lb capacity. I first saw this set up a few years back at a bike show and if I recall correctly they were priced in the $300 range. Can't vouch for the quality though, if you know Princess auto then you understand what I am saying. Might make a good stocking stuffer:rotf:

Cheers

Wayne

Guest tessa c2

same here:stirthepot: i was kind of expecting to read some thing here which would attach to one's are pump on the bike, light weight, compact, .....

okay, enough last fall i had just used the bike jack on my scooter for taking the rear tire off, amd my problem was that the bike was to low, so i had to run her onto a 3 inch block with the rear wheel, while snubbing the frount one into a corner, i know the next time i try this trick, i will install a couple of rings into the wall as well so that i can snub her tight, it was pretty stablle on the jack, but i didn't want to do to much pulling on it, that's a lot of wieght balancing up there, but i had liked the hieght that it had brought the axel up to and it had saved a lot of work taking the bags off pete

Can't vouch for the quality though, if you know Princess auto then you understand what I am saying. Might make a good stocking stuffer:rotf:

Cheers

Wayne

I noticed on the pic used, the sidestand is on the right side of the bike.